Code of Ethics
As a member of the Human Resource Management Association of Western New England, Inc. (HRMA), I pledge to:
- Maintain the high standards of professional and personal conduct.
- Strive for personal growth in the field of human resource management.
- Support HRMA’s mission, goals and objectives for developing the human resource management profession.
- Adhere to the by-laws of HRMA.
- Refrain from using membership in HRMA to secure inappropriate privilege, gain or benefit for myself or my employer.
- Maintain confidentiality of designated, privileged information.
- Develop and encourage diverse membership.
- Improve public understanding of the role of human resource management.
This Code of Ethics for members of the Human Resource Management Association of Western New England, Inc. has been adopted to promote and maintain the highest standards of personal conduct and professional standards among its members. By joining the Association, a member subscribes to this code, thereby assuring public confidence in the integrity and service of human resource management professionals.