Emerging Workforce Study - Updating your talent management strategy for success
|Date:||April 24, 2017, 4:30pm|
HRMA-WNE Program Committee
Castle of Knights
1599 Memorial Drive
Chicopee, MA 01022
Associate Members - $35 / Guests $40 payable at the door
Add to Calendar
Emerging Workforce Study Presentation by Spherion
Since 1997, we have been tracking worker mindsets and trends through our pioneering study of the Emerging Workforce. The ninth edition of this study leverages 20 years of groundbreaking research to track changing attitudes and expectations of today’s workers and uncover the strategies that will help companies attract/recruit top talent, engage/retain their workforce, build leadership and plan for future talent needs, and transform employees into brand advocates. This study examines:
- The latest trends in how workers find jobs, what factors influence their employment decisions, and the growing role of social employer branding in today’s recruitment landscape.
- Growing importance of employee engagement for companies, and what factors workers feel will keep them more engaged.
- Continued disconnect between companies and their workers when it comes to key retention drivers, and what practices/programs are most effective in building attrition.
- Demographic shifts and the implications for succession and talent planning initiatives, including insight into the two most critical generations to companies today – Gen Y and Gen Z.
- Why companies must leverage internal employees and customers as brand advocates, and the workplace aspects that greatly influence their propensity to fill that role.
- Effective strategies to become an employer of choice, and what today’s Emergent companies are doing to win the intensifying battle for talent.
With 20 years of rich data from almost a quarter of a million workers and hundreds of companies, Spherion has uniquely deep insights into what is happening within the U.S. workforce and the impact on employers. Through this continuous, in-depth study of America at work, Spherion delivers organizations better intelligence to make informed decisions.
As a senior vice president of Spherion Staffing Services, with more than 20 years of experience focused on operational excellence and business development, Patti supports Spherion franchise business owners in more than 50 U.S. offices. Her guidance enhances their ability to partner with clients to build a high-performance workforce.
A seasoned executive with broad-based experience in the staffing industry and a keen understanding of the U.S. workforce and the issues that drive performance, Dunning is a compelling and articulate speaker. She has shared the findings and implications of the Spherion Emerging Workforce® Study with numerous business groups. The Emerging Workforce Study leverages 20 years of groundbreaking research to reveal key insights into today’s workforce, and how companies employ and deploy their talent engine.
Premier Event Sponsor: