Membership in HRMAWNE is open to individuals responsibly engaged as human resosurce/personnel practitioners for a member organization of the Association. Consultants and other third parties are eligible for limited membership status. As a prospective member organization, you may submit an online application by clicking on the application hyperlink below, completing the requested information on the application and then clicking the Submit Form. Applications may also be submitted via fax (413-789-6470) or mail to HRMAWNE, Attention: Membership Committee, P.O. Box 1070, Agawam, MA 01001-6070 or fax to 413-789-6470. A representative of the Membership Committee will correspond with you concerning the approval of your application.
Application & Dues
Upon submission of your application, the Membership Committee will present it at the next meeting of the Executive Board where it will be promptly reviewed. Upon approval, you will be notified and the necessary paperwork will follow.
Classes of membership are:
(Note - any one or combination of the criteria noted qualify for that respective member level)
- Professional Member - a) human resource practitioner; b) certified by the Human Resource Certification Institute; c) faculty members holding an assistant, associate or full professor rank in human resource management or any of its specialized functions at an accredited college or university; d) practitioners of human resource management consulting; e) full-time attorneys with at least three years experience in counseling and advising clients on matters relating to the human resource profession.
- Associate Member - a) human resource related service providers; b) individuals who do not meet the qualifications of the other classes of membership, but who demonstrate a bona fide interest in human resource management and the mission of the Chapter.
- Student Member - a) enrolled either as full-time or part-time students, at freshman standing or higher; b) enrolled in the equivalent of at least six (6) credit hours; c) enrolled in a four-year or graduate institution and/or a consortium of these or a two-year community college with a matriculation agreement between it and a four-year college or university which provides for automatic acceptance of the community college students into the four-year college or university; d) able to provide verification of a demonstrated emphasis in human resource management subjects; e) able to provide verification of the college or university's human resources or related degree program.
Annual membership dues are:
- Professional Membership - $175 includes member benefits and free monthly program meetings
- Associate Membership - $45 includes member benefits with $35 charge for each monthly program meeting attended
Benefits of membership in the Human Resource Management Association of Western New England will assure you an informative and rewarding experience in support of your professional development.