Payroll and HRIS Client Relations Specialist
Complete Payroll Solutions is seeking experienced payroll & HRIS Specialist to join our growing team in our Springfield, MA office. This role is dedicated to provide outstanding customer service and provide ongoing support to our clients. The CRS is the main point of contact for Complete Payroll Solutions fast growing customer base. In this role, you will be responsible for effectively managing the service needs of clients including payroll processing, benefit and HRIS support, informational assistance, in-depth training, complex problem solving, and maintaining a positive client relationship.
Key job criteria/responsibilities/standards:
- Provide high quality customer service to our clients.
- Understand a complex cloud-based full suite application and support Implementation team members and clients to navigate and troubleshoot the online platform.
- Ability to support ancillary products including onboarding, benefits, applicant tracking, time and attendance, etc.
- Receive payroll information from clients by phone, fax, email, or in person and enter accurately into payroll software per client frequency.
- Calculate and Review payroll with clients verbally or by sending reports of control totals.
- Monitor payroll software for successful processing and printing.
- Assist clients with setup and accessing self-service websites.
- Maintain client’s schedules and processing dates and times.
- Responsible for training clients on entering and changing employee static data.
- Responsible for entering and changing employee static data as needed for clients.
- Responsible for client account maintenance including bank account changes, pay and deduction coding, department structure, and report scheduling.
- Setup General Ledger Reports and Files.
- Setup Time Off Accrual Plans.
- Conduct pre-work audits quarterly to maintain data integrity
- Process payroll adjustments.
- Assist distribution team with payroll packaging and shipping.
- Answer incoming phone calls, transfer, respond to voicemails in a timely manner.
- Work with team members to ensure proper coverage of clients during absences.
- Provide assistance to other departments as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have the ability to digest learning content through self-study and remote training as well as learning from experienced team members
- Must be proficient utilizing payroll processing and HRIS Applications, Microsoft Office including Excel, and Outlook; MS Word and Power Point a plus.
- Strong ability to apply common sense understanding, judgment, and leadership to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with complex problems involving several variables in standard and urgent situations and engage in lengthy remote training and troubleshooting sessions with clients.
- Ability to prioritize job tasks and multi task function.
- Have a proficient command of the English language and communicate effectively both orally and written.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
Certifications, Licenses, Education Requirements, Experience, Skills:
- 2+ Years Payroll Service Experience + High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- FPC expected to be earned within one year.
About Complete Payroll Solutions:
Complete Payroll Solutions is the Northeast's Leading HR, Benefits and Payroll partner, providing solutions to small and mid-sized employers throughout the Northeastern United States. CPS is comprised of the most talented workforce professionals in the industry, and we attribute our success to their dedication, teamwork, and continued commitment to excellence.
Team members benefit from competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, growth and advancement opportunities, and a collaborative working environment. Please visit our website at https://www.completepayrollsolutions.com to learn more!