HR Resource Links
Career Planning and Placement
- For college interns.
- Americans with Disability Act Document Center - Americans with Disability Act Document Center. ADA regulations, ADA Accessibility Guidelines, federally reviewed tech sheets, and other assistance documents.
- COBRAhelp.com - information designed to help employers with COBRA compliance and other employment related topics.
General HR Resources
- HRIM Mall - Your Internet Portal to HR including job openings, resource center, and has descriptions of related HR services and systems.
- HR.BLR.com - site provides state HR answers and tools online.
- HR Zone - Site providing interesting and useful human resources information in the areas of personnel administration, employee effectiveness, diversity. This site provides the latest information on human resources benchmarking, best practices, new tools and technology, reengineering, and more.
- Workforce Management Good source for HR articles, news, e-newsletters, tools, directories, etc.: http://www.workforce.com/
- HR advice, columns, blogs, reviews, career center, etc.: http://www.hreonline.com/HRE/
- Free evaluation forms, templates, sample feedback, etc.: http://www.halogensoftware.com/learn/forms-and-templates
- Links to just about every HR conference there is: http://www.hr-guide.com/HR/Conferences.htm
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Department of Labor - US Department of Labor site providing information on all 50 state labor offices and state laws.
- Connecticut Department of Labor
- Massachusetts Department of Labor
- Mass. Dept. of Employment & Training
HR Job Search & Internet Recruiting
- WorkChoice Solutions, LLC - Professional consulting products and services in the areas of leadership and performance coaching, team building and corporate retreats, change and stress management, leadership effectiveness and customer service.
- CareerLab - provides testing and assessment, executive coaching, leadership development, and outplacement.
- Center for Creative Leadership - Includes educational materials for participants in CCL programs.
Training and Development
Society for Human Resource Management & Local Chapters
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) - Offers a variety of resources employers can use.
- Northeast Human Resource Association
- Metrowest Human Resource Management Association
- SHRM of Western CT
- SHRM of MA - State Council - George Mullin (Chair)